14 August, 2008

Preparation


Thirty three days until operation Elisabeth in London commences. Preparations are starting to undergo! Many a tasks have been taken care of today, like this blog! Some others have included sending e-mails to various authorities, searching for proper hair styling tools that won't overheat (since a nice chunk of my hair has already been fried off), doing as much research as possible, as well as creating packing and to do lists.

I haven not had a serious "online journal" since I started college. Sometimes I wish I continued on with it because I do enjoy reading old blogs and laughing at them, or being reminded of old memories that I wouldn't normally think of every now and again. 

Although... I have taken over 20,000 some pictures since being in college to make up for it. So beware of the overload of images to come once I do arrive in London!




No comments: