23 October, 2008

So... I may be absolute rubbish at updating this thing, but it is only because I am too busy having the time of my life. Coming to London is best decision I have ever made, ever.

The last time I wrote in this thing was pretty much the last night that I stayed in. I am exhausted! Re-fueling every now and then is okay, but I have such a hard time just sitting around in my room wasting time because I am in London... and there is so much to do! All the time.

Last night was the first time I went out in Central London for the night life. I've mostly been just during the day, and New Cross is usually a pretty happen' place at night. I had an absolute blast. It was probably one of the best nights I've had so far. It involved whiskey, vodka, gin, dancing, gingers, pretending to be a party documenter to take photos of funny people, exploring SoHo, running into other Goldsmithers, creepy men, bar hopping, free drinks, the hottest man in London, Subway, "free" chips... I mean crisps, "free" postcards, reeking havoc in Trafalger Square at 4am, and "free" bus rides whilst running into more Goldsmithers. Amazin'.

Time to upload some hilarious photos.

No comments: